Moonkiroe - english Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonkiroe - english Forum

It's the english Version of the forum Moonkiroe, for English User

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inscription for the beta-test

Go down 
+20
atanmk
dudewithasock
Nocturnis_mystere
Danny
lohborn
Sanosuke
SirPhil
cwboton
scrat
Dan
BlenderMax
BrokenVoice
crazyisemo@yahoo.com
darkcgi
nitrofreak06
tiko
zapman42
RaccoRVA
illovich
Blendman
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blendman
Admin

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Inscription for the beta-test Empty
PostSubject: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 12:50 pm

Hi

If you want to play the game (beta-test), you can post here :
- your name, age (if you want), Country
- nickname
- the motivations to participate to the beta.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonkiroe.com
illovich

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Interested in the beta   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 11:18 am

My name is Peter, I'm an adult and I live in the United States
illovich is my general nickname

I saw this game while I was looking at Blender, and I'm intrigued by the website. I casually play a lot of online games so I'd like to see this one, as it seems a bit unusual.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
RaccoRVA

Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 11:28 am

Hey, I'm kinda like Peter; I'm 17, and my name is Ben. I usually go by RaccoRVA online, and I think this thing looks very interesting, but definatly very early in it's stages. Can't wait to see it as it grows up!
Back to top Go down
zapman42

Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 3:25 am

Hi there,

I am using Blender myself and would like to see what you managed to do with it... I'm interested in RPGs as well!

I working at the university in the field of man-machine interaction and ergonomics, so maybe I can give you some good advices on that topic Wink

Regards,

-Zapman
Back to top Go down
tiko

Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: beta testing   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 1:21 pm

Hello, I would like to try this game. My name is Leena, pseudo Tiko, and I love modeling with blender, and have worked with gamemaker earlier, so I would like to participate to make something good.
Back to top Go down
Blendman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 2:02 am

Hi all

We are working to tranlate the game, when the demo will be finished Smile.
When a demo (english version) of our game wille be available, we will post a news on this forum.

Very Happy

Last edited by on Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nitrofreak06

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 4:44 pm

im sure you remember me from the other forums. Just when do you think the english demo will be ready? Can't wait to try it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blendman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 1:19 am

nitrofreak06 wrote:
im sure you remember me from the other forums. Just when do you think the english demo will be ready? Can't wait to try it out Very Happy

Yes, I Remember Wink
For the demo, we are working hard to create the game, but we have to make another version (more complex, with more functions) of the game.
The new version will contain :
- scrolling
- no map "fixed" (old map were in 1024*768, the new map are in 10240*7680 !)
- another User Interface
- other things to change like new trees, new houses, new plants, ...
- a new server coded in C (the old server was coded in GameMaker) : the new server will be faster Very Happy.

I prefer to not tell a date. We are working hard to create this Very Happy.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
darkcgi

Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: PLAY   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 8:38 am

hello,
Im a blenderhead and would love to see whats coming up.
bounce
Back to top Go down
crazyisemo@yahoo.com

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: hey   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 5:18 am

i saw your site while i was looking up mmorpg's because playing mmo's are my hobbie, cause i like to call myself a perf. gamer. but anyways

name: Daniel A. Abercrombie

Hobbies:playing games, Designing computers, rebuilding computers, and stuff like that..

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skitzoboy90
BrokenVoice

Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Beta Tester   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:19 pm

I am BrokenVoice but my real name is Jonathan I live in England and I want to start beta testing because I think this is a great project for Blender.

PS
Spoiler:
PPS Hobbies include art web-design Flash mainly but also a bit of blender and game design (and game playing!!) jocolor ) I speak quite a lot of French as well!
Back to top Go down
BlenderMax

Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 10:46 am

Hi, I`m BlenderMax. Real name is Maxim Golubev. I`m founding of 3D graphics and Blender.
Saw this site at the BlenderNation and was surprised this game, because I also wanna create my own game.
I am very intrested in beta testing because it seems to be good(screenshots looks so great)!
By the way, can`t you submit a structure of bug reports?
Back to top Go down
Dan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:15 am

My name is Dan, I'm from Australia and I am 20 years old.

I am very fascinated by this MMORPG and I think it looks unique and I'm, extremely curious about it. As a Beta Tester I will aim to thoroughly explore the landscapes in search of bugs and so forth, incorrect english and everything else a beta tester looks out for.

I also wish to play the game long term if I find I enjoy it, and help advertise the community to bring in more players.
Back to top Go down
Blendman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:10 am

Hi

thank you for your message and inscription.
Back to top Go down
scrat

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:49 am

hi
i'm adrien and i'm french from seine et marne (77)
si j'ai bien compris je ne suis pas le seul fransais ici Wink
jai été trè impressioné par le design et j'aimerai vous venir en aide si cela est possible en tout cas il est possible que je trouve des gens plsu qualifié que moi dans mon entourage notamment dans la mise en place d'un serveur de jeu.Aussi je serais très heureu de bétatester ce jeu
encore bon courage et bravo pour le taff abbatu
Back to top Go down
cwboton

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:59 am

hi my name is chris i live in england and i also am a fellow game makker user and a blender artist and i have never found an MMO leike this before and i would love to test and give fedback on a regular basis
Back to top Go down
SirPhil

Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:14 pm

hello tongue

my name is Phil, i am 16, i just came from russia were i was studying there for 2 years , now im in Canada, ontario.

My nickname is SirPhil and if you see me then thats me, havent seen alot of SirPhil's so there is only 1 of them and its me Laughing

i love mmorpg, was looking through youtube when i saw this and i think thiis is the cutest game eva, Razz

yeah well i would love to try it out ).

Phil
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke

Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:02 am

Hi, John, 18 from Canada.
Nick: Sanosuke
I love the gfx and I think it is a unique game that 'should' run smoothly and be fun, so i'd love to test it Smile
Back to top Go down
lohborn

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:19 pm

Hi,

My name is Miles, I am from the US. Like a lot of people I found this game through blender and would love to take a look. The gameplay sounds very interesting.

Nickname: Lohone
Back to top Go down
Danny

Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:50 pm

Hello,

- your name, age (if you want), Country

Danny, 19, England

- nickname

Danny

- the motivations to participate to the beta.

well ive used programs like blender before mostly 3dsmax and quite heavily involved in the design side of things, im studying a degree in web design and such and id quite like to see what you've acheived as the screenshots and forum banner look quite nice.
Back to top Go down
Blendman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 8:41 am

Hi

Thank you very for the interest for our game Smile
Back to top Go down
Nocturnis_mystere

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:47 am

Hello,

My name is Josh. I'm 19 and am currently living in the U.S.

My handle is generally Nocturnis_mystere

I've been looking around at different projects done with Blender, and this seems like it is one of the best ones that I've found. Hope it goes well, and I'd love to help out with testing if possible.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
dudewithasock

Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:26 pm

Hello!

I'm Matt, an 18 year old living in Texas, U.S. I saw some information about this MMO on the blenderartists.com forums (my name is dudewithasock on there as well - I use that nickname for most everything online).

I greatly enjoy tinkering in Blender, and I have always been a huge fan of this genre of video games. I've beta tested a few big-name MMORPGS such as DDO, WoW, and Guild Wars, and I would love to help test out your game mechanics, search for any bugs or language mistakes, and push your new world to the limit in the hopes of creating a more fun and enjoyable environment for every person who ends up playing this game.
Back to top Go down
atanmk

Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:59 am

jonathan here
from the Philippines

Im an artist and i love to play MMO games because it helps me relax and get fresh ideas at the same time.
Based on the screenshots, i think this is a promising game and i cant wait to test it. Im an animator too and i love to see awesome and new game sprites so i hope to see exciting stuff from this game. Wink good luck and God bless.
Back to top Go down
nestath

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Explore the game   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:10 pm

My name is Fabio Frohlich, im 22yo n im from Brazil... Im a studant of computer cience and im studing to be a game developer, so i like to see all kind of games... however im vry interested on blender and his application on games and my passion is for MMORPG... so i like to see ur game and play as a professional, mabe ill can help on ur project too...

Nick name = Nestath
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inscription for the beta-test   Inscription for the beta-test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inscription for the beta-test
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonkiroe - english Forum :: beta-test :: Inscriptions-
Jump to: